Thursday, October 30, 2008

認識牛樟芝˙牛樟芝-中視新聞全球報導

根據統計目前市售的牛樟芝
95%為液體發酵法

Dear purveyor of fine spam,

It is my unfortunate duty to inform you that the year is not 2517 and The Alliance has not yet waged war with the Independent Faction to bring all colonized worlds into one powerful governmental system. This means that not only has a "Firefly-class" spaceship not been eluding the grasp of The Alliance, but Chinese is not the prominent universal language.

Due to these extenuating circumstances I am still only able to read and write in English, much to the chagrin of my High School Spanish Teacher, and am unable to comprehend why your product is 95% better or your competitors product is 95% worse. Please understand that my lack of clicking on your advertisement is not because my extreme xenophobia but because of my general ignorance of other languages.

Thank You
Spam Explained

PS. If your original letter was written in (South) Korean or Japanese please disregard this message as you are a friendly country to me.

No comments: