Tuesday, June 10, 2008

challenge the dark knight when you are ready

The larger your weapon, the better you will be

This one is almost helpful. I can fight Batman whenever I want. The bigger the gun I have when I fight Batman, the more likely I will succeed. If they wanted to go beyond just almost helpful and venture into the realm of being actually helpful the message would have also told me that I need to shoot Batman in the mouth where he doesn't have any armor. Maybe next time.



There is a slim possibility that they mean The Dark Knight Coaster, but I would hope they would be a little more specific if that's what they meant and I can't imagine what kind of weapon they think I would need for a Roller Coaster. I'm pretty sure Six Flags security would stop me from bringing knives or guns onto a roller coaster.

No comments: