Thursday, June 26, 2008

Want to laugh a little together?

Good day, my friend!
I don't know who you are but I accept your greeting.

I look for stability in relations.
Stability in relations? My relatives are all completely unstable, you should look elsewhere.

I want to be descent wife, the Friend and Partner for the whole life.
At least you're being realistic. Some people would hope to be a perfect wife. You seem to be grounded in reality and I applaud you for that.

I look for a man who will share with me this life way which consists of both problems and happy days.
You are starting to be a downer. You aren't going to be a perfect wife and you want me to share your problems... this could be rough.

I don't look for endless romantic nights, days and promises to be together forever till death.
Didn't you just say you wanted to share your life.. now you aren't looking for a till death do we part promise. You seem indecisive.

I know that if I meet my right life partner, the second half of my heart it will become true.
I'm sorry half of your heart is false. You should see a Cardiologist.

And I will have interesting life which will make my days both romantic and happiest, because every minute which I will spend with You will be unforgettable.
Didn't you just tell me that some days would be happy days and some days would be problem days? Now ever days is romantic and happiest days?

Love is wonderful and unforgettable thing which you have every day, which you can feed with your tender feelings to another person, when you want to live only for another person and want to give to Him everything you have.
Feed? You'll cook for me?

My heart is here and it is opened for You and full of sweet hopes.
Half of your heart is false, and now it's open. Seriously, you should find a Cardiologist if you are having these problems.

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Natusik S


So maybe you are manic-depressive, have some serious health issues, and are obsessed with The Fonz, but if you are going to make sure I have a Sloppy Joe on the table when I come home from work everyday, I'll help you get a green card.

No comments: