Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hi from Lilly

Hi,
i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
decided to write. I am 25 y.o.girl.
I have a picture if you want. No need to reply here as
this is not may email. Write me at ...


Dear Lilly,

I am pleased and frightened that you have found my email at the internet caffe. Is a caffe anything like a cafe? I don't know! Maybe you meant to say you are sitting in the internet gaffe. If that is the case, sitting in a subspace internet error zone all ethereal and wild, you are probably not real. Are you an anomalous AI looking for emails so that you can make friends, maybe even find love? If so, I hope you are pretty because I have standards. I like that you are 25, but I don't like that you abbreviated y.o. How could I possibly assume that means year old? Especially because you did not put a space after the o. It could mean youoygirl which we all know is the internet gaffe demon that hunts for you men's email addresses in a bid to eat their souls. No thanks sister. No thanks.

No need to reply here. I've pretty much decided that you are the devil.

Peace

No comments: